Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Cubs Win!!!!

On Saturday the whole Mulder family was in town and they took us with them to the Cubs vs Mets game! It was a great time. Thanks so much Mulders!
Here's Wrigley Field, known to some as Cubs Stadium...hehehe...

This is Alfonso Soriano. If you look closely you can actually see the ball mere moments after being hit. He grounded out to the pitcher.

This is Ricky Henderson, 1st base coach for the Mets. I took his picture because Bryan said he is supposedly some kind of pretty good player... I personally didn't see him do much.

*** Many thanks to Bryan for adding the actual baseball info to this post.

3 comments:

Transplant said...

What great pictures! Did you have really close seats, or what setting did you use on the camera?

I thought you sounded very "sporty." I mean, I never heard you say anyone "grounded out." I thought, hmm, that Bryan, he's really turned her into a true sports fan!

B. Irv said...

i once heard bryan saying he could run bases better than ricky henderson... but only wanted to dominate one sport at a time.

Anonymous said...

michelle, chandra here... just wanted to check in on how you guys are doing. my mom said the weather's been just terrible in wheaton. church flooding, school closing, and such. hope all's ok in your neighborhood!